Maxwell Intermediate School
102 North Main Street
Maxwell, Indiana 46154
What do our students say about MIS? Click here to discover!
Important School Information:
Be on Time!
- School student day 7:50 AM – 2:10 PM and office hours from 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Classes start at 7:50 a.m. Doors to parent drop-off at Door 10 open at 7:40. Please use parent entrance off of CR 500 North.
- Perfect attendance: We classify this distinction as “All day, every day.”
- Don’t forget to update your child’s transportation information using School Dismissal Manager. Please make changes by 1:30 to ensure that your child is properly notified of changes.
- Our clinic is located in our main office. Please remember that students may not carry any medication with them. All medication must be prescribed by a doctor (with appropriate forms completed), be brought in by a parent/guardian, and be in its original container. Please contact the MIS Health Assistant for assistance.
- Please see our “News” tab above for other news and opportunities around MIS, GC, and the local community.