Welcome to the Maxwell Intermediate School Website!
It is our desire to make this site relevant and helpful to our students, parents, faculty, patrons, and visitors. We are very excited about the opportunities that the intermediate “tier” will provide ALL of our students. We encourage you to check back often for frequent updates so that you may stay current on what is happening in your child’s education.
Should you have a question about something, please feel free to call the office at 317.326.3121.
Jobie Whitaker, Principal
- SCHOOL HOURS: Student day 7:50 AM – 2:10 PM and office hours from 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- NEWS: Please see our “News” tab above for other news and opportunities around MIS, GC, and the local community.
- DROP OFF: Classes start at 7:50 a.m. Doors to parent drop-off at Door 10 open at 7:40. Please use parent entrance off of CR 500 North. Click here for a map.
- TRANSPORTATION: Don’t forget to update your child’s transportation information using School Dismissal Manager. Please make changes by 1:30 to ensure that your child is properly notified of changes. Click here for Parent Instructions.
- BREAKFAST: We are pleased to offer a Grab and Go style breakfast to students this year.
- SHOP ONLINE: Support our school. Simply go to www.schoolstore.com, select our school and let the shopping begin!! Feel free to share with family members and friends.
- August 30th: K-Kids Meeting (7:00am – Library)
- August 31st: PTO Fundraiser “Fun Run”
- September 4th: 5th Grade Vision Screening
- September 10th-14th: Fall Book Fair
- September 11th: Family Literacy Night (6-7pm)/Book Fair Open
- September 26th: E-learning Day
- October 30th/November 8th: P/T Conferences (4-7pm)
- November 1st: E-learning Day