Welcome to the Maxwell Intermediate School Website!
*Our site is currently under construction. Thank you for your continued patience.
It is our desire to make this site relevant and helpful to our students, parents, faculty, patrons, and visitors. We are very excited about the opportunities that the intermediate “tier” will provide ALL of our students. We encourage you to check back often for frequent updates so that you may stay current on what is happening in your child’s education.
Should you have a question about something, please feel free to call the office at 317.326.3121.
Jobie Whitaker, Principal
- CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER: **THE MAXWELL OFFICE IS CLOSED FOR SUMMER BREAK FROM JUNE 18-JULY 16, 2018. We will reopen from 8-3 beginning July 17, 2018.
- School student day 7:50 AM – 2:10 PM and office hours from 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Please see our “News” tab above for other news and opportunities around MIS, GC, and the local community.
- Weekly editions of the 2018/2019 Principal’s Update are now posted under “MIS News.”
- Classes start at 7:50 a.m. Doors to parent drop-off at Door 10 open at 7:40. Please use parent entrance off of CR 500 North.
- Don’t forget to update your child’s transportation information using School Dismissal Manager. Please make changes by 1:30 to ensure that your child is properly notified of changes.
- We are pleased to offer a Grab and Go style breakfast to students this year.
- SHOP ONLINE: Support our school. Simply go to www.schoolstore.com, select our school and let the shopping begin!! Feel free to share with family members and friends.
- Online Registration Opens: July 16, 2018 (for returning GC students)
- Walk-In Registration on site: July 19, 2018 (new to GC students or any other family needing assistance)
- Meet-the Teacher Night:
- July 25th: 5th Grade Meet the Teacher Night/Open House 6:30-7:30pm
- July 26th: 6th Grade Meet the Teacher Night/Open House 6:30-7:30pm
- July 30th: 4th Grade Meet the Teacher Night/Open House 6:30-7:30pm
- First Student Day: August 1, 2018 @ 7:50 (doors open at 7:40 am) *This is a BLUE DAY (Related Arts Schedule)
- School Pictures: August 16, 2018