– The team pages on our website (http://mis.gcsc.k12.in.us) will likely be of great interest to you this year. Teachers will be posting to their respective pages weekly. These updates occur on Friday afternoon or Monday morning depending on the grade level.
– Mrs. Greulich and MIS are on twitter @MIS_AsstPrin
– You will receive the “MIS News” Email weekly with news, information, and upcoming important dates. If you talk to someone who is not receiving this weekly
email , please have them contact our office (326-3121).
– MIS Event Calendar: This will be update throughout the year.
You will receive a welcome email providing you with your username and password to access this secure system. We are hopeful that you find this to be a more convenient process. ANY transportation changes from normal procedure must be done prior to 1:00pm through the system. We understand that things happen after this time. Therefore, if you need to make a change after 1:00pm, you will need to contact the office as you have in the past.
– MIS Event Calendar: This will be updated throughout the year.
– MIS website: http://mis.gcsc.k12.in.us (The “Team Pages” Link for latest homework, etc)
– MIS PTO Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Maxwell.Intermediate.PTO.gcsc.in.us
– MIS PTO Email Contact: MaxwellPTO.firstname.lastname@example.org
– MIS Twitter Feeds (#proud2bMIS, #MISgotchas):
Mrs. Greulich: @MIS_AsstPrin
Mrs. Deom: @deom_laura
Mr. Gilman: @MrGilman_MIS
Mrs. Hall: @mrs__hall_
Mrs. Heller: @klh181967
Mrs. Herron: @MrsHerronMIS
Mrs. Tilley: @ajdctilley
Mr. Berrier: @BerrierScott
Mrs. Wayne: @wayne5th
Mrs. Blasdel: @Mrs_Blasdel
Mr. Cooper: @hangwithcooper6
Mrs. Glant: @MrsGlant
Mrs. Proper: @kristine_proper
Miss Strifler: @MissStriflerMIS
Mrs. Muehl: @MissMuehlArt
Mrs. Reynolds: @GCSCArtTeach
Mrs. Fletcher: @FletchComputers
Mrs. Beuoy: @MrsBeuoy
Mrs. Leliaert: (MIS Math Coach): @lleliaert
Mrs. Wright (MIS Literacy Coach): @rachellew67
August 10th: PTO Meeting – Library @ 2:30pm
August 15th: Kakuda Visitors
August 16h: Picture Day
September 19th: Family Literacy Night
November 15th: Family STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) Night
**School student day 7:50 AM - 2:10 PM and office hours from 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
*Please see our "News" tab above for other news and opportunities around MIS, GC, and the local community.
** Weekly editions of the 2017/2018 Principal's Update are now posted under "MIS News."
-Classes start at 7:50 a.m. Doors to parent drop-off at Door 10 open at 7:40. Please use parent entrance off of CR 500 North.
-Don't forget to update your child's transportation information using School Dismissal Manager. Please make changes by 1:30 to ensure that your child is properly notified of changes.
-We are pleased to offer a Grab and Go style breakfast to students this year.
SHOP ONLINE: Support our school. Simply go to www.schoolstore.com, select our school and let the shopping begin!! Feel free to share with family members and friends.
April 23rd: ISTEP Part 2 Begins
May 3rd: Student Council Meeting - 7:00am
May 4th: MIS Variety Show
May 7th: 6th Grade Kid's Talk Program
May 8th: Incoming 4th Grade (Current 3rd Graders) Parent Night @ MIS - 6:30-7:30
May 9th: 4th Grade Famous Hoosiers Presentations
May 10th: MIS PTO Meeting - Library 2:30pm
May 15th: Incoming 7th Grade (current 6th Graders) Parent Night @ GCJHS - 7:00-8:00pm
May 25th: 4th Grade Field Trip to Conner Prairie
May 31st: Last Day of School/Awards
July 25th: 5th Grade Meet the Teacher Night/Open House 6:30-7:30pm
July 26th: 6th Grade Meet the Teacher Night/Open House 6:30-7:30pm
July 30th: 4th Grade Meet the Teacher Night/Open House 6:30-7:30pm